Email marketing is not dead! Email marketing is a proven method for communicating with your customers on a regular basis and keep them buying from you.
Check out some of the most important statistics from this guide. You’ll walk away convinced that email marketing is the oft uncelebrated tool that every business should be using.
- 55% of companies generate more than 10% of sales from sending emails.
- On a daily basis, US Consumers interact with about 11 brands through email but only 9 brands via Facebook and 8 brands via Twitter.
- The conversion rate on emails read from a desktop are 62% for both men and women.
- More women (14%) pay attention to marketing emails than men (8%).
- 97% of businesses use email marketing to convert email recipients into buyers.
- 76% of subscribers make purchases from email marketing messages.
- Emails that aren’t relevant, and are sent too often make unsubscribe rates over 60%.
- Email marketing has been shown to increase sales by 14% or more when optimized for the audience.
- Every $1 spent on email marketing generates $38 in revenues.
- Personalized emails deliver 6 times higher transaction rates.
- Subject lines are critical to open rates.
- 72% of people prefer to receive promotional content through email vs. social media.